Target Groups of Children
Covered by INPA
- Slow Learners.
- Children with learning disabilities e.g. dyslexic children.
- Children at risk of developmental delays in specific areas
e.g. language, cognition, motor, self help, social etc.
- Mentally Challenged Children.
- Autistic Children
- Children with Cerebral Palsy.
- Children with Multiple Disabilities.
- Problem Children.
- Plans to extend services for 'Inclusion' and for other
Categories of Handicaps / Disabilities / Special Needs children.
- Children with early intervention, educational, vocational
and personal guidance needs (birth-18 years).
- Children needing remediation.